- Is that really me in the profile picture? Yes. Summer of 2004
- No, "Joe"was a childhood nickname from my grandfather (for whom I was named). Since he and I shared the same name, he always referred to me as "Joe." And I like that name far better than my real one, anyway.
- Why the anonymity? It really is necessary for me right now.
- If any know more about me, please keep it to yourself.
- If you have honored me with more info on you, be assured it will go nowhere
- My feet really are that big. I make that comment only because 1. I trip over them a lot, 2. only open my mouth to exchange them, 3. buying footwear is a major pain and expense, 4. I am hoping you will think it's indicative of something else.
- Yes, I am in therapy and on 2 anti-depressants - Sometimes I feel like a toxic waste dump, but, hey, "Better living through chemistry"
- Have I? yes. All kinds? probably. Really? hey I am not proud of it. Will you? not like that I hope.
- Brian (sub saxe) please send and email address.
- Heretical one, thanks for writing.
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Enquiring minds want to know
Some responses to recent questions:
at 12:19 PM