My back is SOOOO much better, but still a bit sore. Maybe I'll wait a week or so before bear hunting. Mmmmm.
With the divorce done, it has crossed my mind to think about the possibility of beginning to think about getting started with the idea of dating. I haven't really done much of that in my whole life, let alone with men. Or maybe I have and didn't even know it!
I live in a relatively small city. Too many circles that interconnect. If I'm outed at work, it could be curtains. But then again, maybe more folk have "figured it out," and as long as I don't say anything, I'd be OK? Hmmmm, too risky.
How to get started? Where to look? What to look for?
- 250 lbs
- 53 yrs. old
- Beard, hairy, buzzed head
- big feet, big hands, big heart
- easy going (Really), and just plain easy
- honest (Really), seeks to live with intergrity
- spiritual? - I'm seeking. Orthodox, and yet not.
- great sense of humor, but sometimes a little boring
- extroverted, but shy. Except when I'm just over-the-top
- don't even ask what I do for a living, it's too weird in this context, and you might not believe it anyway.
I don't know what to say. I can't sum myself up in a few words. Such a muddle I'm in. Any suggestions?