Friday, November 30, 2007

Becoming a Warrior

Today I'm leaving for a New Warrior Training Adventure. It's a program of the ManKind Project. I am excited, and a bit nervous/apprehensive/anxious.

Several friends have recommended it to me, and they are people I really respect, whose judgment I trust. And, since I know little about the weekend, it will take a lot of trust. I can do that.

It's a weekend for men. All sorts of men. I have no idea if there will be any or many gay men there, but that's OK, as long as it is a safe place. I'm assured that it will be.


I'll let you know more on my return. Shalom & Cheers to all.

3 comments:

BentonQuest said...

Something you may want to check out. http://www.exgaywatch.com/wp/2007/11/ex-gays-initiated-into-manhood-through-new-warriors-training-adventure/

Lemuel said...

Be careful.

john said...

Okay!! Have a good time!