Thursday, July 22, 2010

Better than yesterday

OK, well, as much as I liked the "all black" template, I suddenly noted how many others are using the same thing!  I couldn't have that.  So, another template change.  Maybe a bit cheerier.  We can all use that.

Several kind, supportive comments have come my way, and I am very grateful.  I get way too serious on occasion.  Forgive.  Oh, it's all still there, but naming the struggle helps.  Lordy, I'm not all that bad off.  I'm managing.

Today I nearly lost it with mail-off prescription jerks I must use with my medical insurance.  Not such a big deal but complicated.  Details.  Explanations.  Things done clearly and in linear fashion.  NOT my strongest gift.  And, I hate dealing with folk telephonically.  I much prefer face to face.  Alas.

A friend visiting this weekend should help my mood.  I'll try not to spread my morose mood.

7 comments:

Cubby said...

I'm very happy you're feeling better. It must be that great pic that cheered you up. Or maybe it was the photographer ;-)

Hope you have a great weekend with your visiting friend.

Lemuel said...

I think the Blogging Bi-Laws state (Article V, subsection ii, paragraph 3) that you are allowed to be serious now and then. :-D

As for "by mail Rx", we've recently decided to use local whenever possible and "folks" are not too happy with our decision. We've been bombarded with phone calls from the by mail Rx service(which we do not answer).

Birdie said...

Uh oh. Your comments and Lemuel's above are giving me pause. We've never used mail prescriptions before, but now that I have a long-term medical need, I was considering using it. Is it a mistake?

Love the new template! Very upbeat.

Neil said...

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Joe I love the new look as well. No Birdie it isn't a mistake ( the mail in drugstore) just a much bigger hassle at times. I have a problem and take mantainence drugs. Just have to remember you are working in weeks now not daysLOL. Joe I'm glad you are feeling better. Hang in there. Those things that doesn't kill us just makes us stronger remember LOL

byjoe

Ur-spo said...

I am dubious of prescription medication - at least once or twice a week I get a call from my patient, anxious that their medicines have gotten lost in the mail or delayed etc.

Ice John's World said...

Good to know that you feel better, and the new template looks good!

By the way, it is easier to leave comment on my blog with the following link if you plan to visit sometime to see more cakes! :)

http://icejohnsworld.blogspot.com