Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Successful Transfer of Stuff - and Compnay comes to Town

Graduation and all attendant festivities were fun, successful, and are now complete!  Yea!
All "stuff" has been returned to home base.  Yea! 
It's over 500 miles (one way) to attend my eldest's graduation.  the packing, loading, moving, and unloading took time and strength (I am so butch).  And it all got done.  Yes!

And in the mean time Larry and Greg have come to town (from Ohio) to visit my fair city and the beautiful mountains and forests and waterfalls and hiking trails that surround it!  They treated me to dinner last night (thanks guys), which was most welcome after unloading all the "stuff."

Tomorrow, Java and UltraDave are joining us for a tour of the House in the neighborhood.  Great fun!  I'll try to get some pictures of us all on our big trip.

8 comments:

Ice John's World said...

So now you can relax and enjoy the company of all your friends!

Ultra Dave said...

I'm excited! Can't wait till tomorrow! Woohoo! (do I get a bear hug?)

Lemuel said...

I hope you all have a great time together!! I will be thinking of you all.

Birdie said...

I'm so envious that all of you can get together. I won't be coming to NC this summer, as my parents have canceled their annual rental due to health reasons. I'll find my way back, don't worry.

manxxman said...

I'm only sorry we weren't able to make the trip down there. Enjoy the "house".......

Ur-spo said...

I am mad-jealous I can not attend this get together.

Java said...

It was fantastic! And fabulous! So glad I was able to attend, and to finally meet you.

MICK said...

Spring looks fantastic there!!! I am soooo envious of all the green and plentiful water...AND you get to share it with friends... can't ask for more then that!