Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blah blah blah


I've been gone a couple of days, traveling far and away to retrieve #1 offspring from college. It's a 510 mile trip. One way. So, all day traveling there (Tuesday). Pack car, head back, spend the night on the road, travel all the next day (Wednesday), to arrive for event at my work at 7 pm. Leave there at 9 pm. Home, crash.

Wake up, start over. This is a busy time. And all the stuff ain't done yet. But actually, I am beginning to feel a bit more Christmasy.

I've not gotten any shopping done. So, the next few days will be really hectic! Little money, little time, big creativity. So glad I'm gay . . . .

9 comments:

BentonQuest said...

Sounds like fun! I love driving. And the creativity part, that is REALLY helpful.

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I read that part about being "little money...big creativity...so glad I'm gay." I am right there with you believe me....

Java said...

Always good to hear about the increase in Christmasyness. I'm hoping it hits me soon.
I'm sure the grand gay will serve you well in your gift giving.

Lemuel said...

See, you thought this gay thing was all disadvantageous! :)

We should get together to do our shopping. I'm in the same mode! (and the same mood)

John said...

Idea: Frame an old photograph or two of the people you want to please. People are invested in appreciating gifts that say you were really thinking of THEM.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your trip was a safe one and that you are feeling more Christmassy. I love Donald's gift idea.

Ur-spo said...

I am glad you are gay too.

manxxman said...

You're gay.........OMG, and here I thought I was reading a Mormon blog......who'd of thought.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family......and make it about the family.

Anonymous said...

Gay apparel, wit and creativity is more than half the battle with Christmas. Enjoy everyone's company and have a lovely week!

Merry Christmas!!