Saturday, March 22, 2014

And now we begin again

Well, friends, it's been years.  I am still alive and well, and even better than that. I hope to start blogging again, so thought I might aw well see if I remembered the pass word!

This being a (somewhat) anonymous blog, there are things I feel safer sharing than on, say, Facebook (oh, the scourge of it).

Finally, I accepted myself as gay, around 2004.  Separated from my wife in 2007.  Came out at work in January 2010. What a decade this has been.  I have learned so much, and learning still.  Experiencing so much.

Always there are thresholds to cross; the closet threshold was a major step.  But there were more, and are more.

The latest threshold in into sobriety.  More later.  Cheers.

10 comments:

J.E. Bolton said...

Welcome back, friend! I find myself doing the same thing in regards to blogging again.

jim said...

Welcome Back. I'll be watching to see how you have been doing.

Old Lurker said...

I am glad you have returned to the blogosphere.

Raven~ said...

Gracious Goodness, so glad that I kept this URL in the tinytinyrss reader :-)

Breenlantern said...

Welcome Back. Good to see a post from you. It was worth the wait.

David said...

Looks like an almost perfect 3-year cycle to me.

Anonymous said...

Really nice to hear from you again. Have often wondered how you were doing

Mark said...

Our journeys paralleled - I had a two year jump on ya (coming out in 2002, blah blah blah). Good to see you back and interested to hear what's been happening.

Michael Dodd said...

Glad to see that you are back!

Unknown said...

As you work on your sobriety I will be praying for you.