Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Still there. Home soon

I'm still in South Africa and been blogging about my trip.  It's been quite a journey.  Spiritual and otherwise.

While I won't say it on the other blog, I can say it here:  There are some really woofy men in South Africa!  I've not gotten to know any personally, but I can observe and rejoice in the wonders of Creation!

On an outing today, to a beachside town, while admiring, a little "woof" escaped my lips.  One of the brothers with me just said, "down boy.  Behave yourself."  Good to have understanding monks.

Cheers, all.

9 comments:

David said...

So glad to find out that both you and at least one of the monks are human!

Unknown said...

LOL, I have been following your journey, quietly. I have been praying for you all the while. Also enjoyed the pictures you share of the scenery. I always picture the continent as a dry, dreary place. You show a different side. There was one or two pictures of cute guys too!
Will contiue to follow and pray.

Butterfly Mage said...

That is a VERY cool photo. :) I am jealous!

Birdie said...

Well, this just made me smile. NIce pic too. :)

JC said...

Happy Easter! Looking good in that pic on the beach...

Cubby said...

Where'd you go, Joe?

Ur-spo said...

I drop by on a regular basis, waiting for your return. I hope you haven't stopped, but are only still wondering on your Journey.

Yours, "Penelope" Urspo.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I was going to follow you, but read on your bio that you are a christian. For the life of me, I cant understand (on any spiritual level), why you would follow this faith? With so much more spiritual (kindly) leanings, why? I have nothing against you at all, but I would like an answer from a Gay person. It feels to me like there has to be a strong submissiveness in you? I mean you only kindness. I hope you understand.

Anonymous said...

碧聊聊天室 , 爱聊语音聊天室 , 天下聊 , 网聊 , 冰心聊天室 , 免费视讯 , 免费一对多视讯 , 久吧视讯聊天室网站 , 日本视讯 , 同城交友约炮