Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I'm there

I made it.  I'm in South Africa!
You may want to check out my goings on here:  Wild Sabbatical

The new blog is open to the world while The Mind of a Bear continues to be anonymous.  Help me out with this and don't cross-reference things. Though all are welcome to read and comment.  Though it may be boring.

Cheers all.


Cubby said...

I'm so glad to read that you made it there in one piece. I was thinking about you yesterday wondering if you'd have a chance to post anything. Enjoy the coming weeks.

behrmark said...

I, too, am happy to hear you made it safe and sound. HUGS for a wonderful experience.

Raven~ said...

Have added your Sabbatical blog to my Reader. Will probably comment here or in Facebook rather than on the blog

May peace find you


Topper said...

Glad you made it. I pray your time will be all you hope and need. Blessings to you. You stay in my prayers.

Kate said...

This is great good luck and you can do it :) Aja!

Butterfly Mage said...

I hope you have a nice time :-)