Saturday, May 21, 2011

If today is the end of the world, it's already tomorrow in Australia

"It's the end of the world as we know it . . . ."

Yes, and I am feeling fine.

I've seen a bit of the news about the end of the world, on Saturday, May 21st, at 6 pm. Daylight or Standard time?  But I'm unsure as to which time zone the prediction was referring.  It's already Sunday in New Zealand, which is (apparently) still there.

I guess the ancients who encoded all this secret stuff in holy writ didn't specify.  I'm not so worried, though I'd like not to have to prepare for work tomorrow.  And, (it's now 4 30 p EDT) there may not be much time left.  Unless your on the West Coast.  Is it still there?  Hello California, we salute you.

Those who see things encoded in scripture have confused their King James Version with Sudoku and the crossword.

I've got to get to work.  I have a Rapture Party to attend tonight.
Cheers, all.

4 comments:

JC said...

Darn it! I guess I didn't repent enough to get taken up to heaven. So I guess i gotta go to work on Monday, boo.

MICK said...

WOO HOOOO I'M STILL HERE!!!! Wait.....is that a good thing? Get me JC on the line...(I was already packed!).

Cubby said...

I started to feel like I was being raptured. I swear I could feel myself lifting higher. But it was just gas :-(

Ur-spo said...

Cheers to you, this Sunday evening.