I am having increasing trouble focusing on work stuff. I'm finding I want to be alone and sleep more. Some of the pressure and hours worked of late may explain some of that. I hope it's not much more. I don't want to go back on the antidepressants . . . . again.
Everything seemed to zero in on the first week of February. And I could not get it all done. One thing I believe that I have missed is the deadline for a job application. Bummer.
I don't really want to leave where I am or the area in which I live, but I know that it might be best for me to do that. In my line of work, it can easily take 12 to 18 months to go through the job change/transfer kind of stuff. And it's always iffy.
- Huckabee as a VEEP? Oh God save us!
- The trouble with John McCain is I think he really is an honourable man.
- Hillary or Obama? Not sure yet. I was really hoping John Edwards would go a little further
- This is the earliest Easter has happened since 1908. And it won't happen again till 2145.
- I am ready for Spring, or more snow, one or the other.
- Earth Fare is my favorite market, though I can barely afford it. They have a great food bar at which i eat supper almost every night. They also have free wireless!
- So, right now, I've finished my super duper whole grain dark chocolate hippy granola chocolate chip cookie. OMG, they're good! and I'm blogging
- And, I'm glimpsing a cute hottie two booths away. I judge him to be quite straight, but very pleasant to gaze upon.
- Many members of the Family seem to shop here. I've had a number of knowing looks and nods. Not solicitous, just gaydar in action.
Well, one can tell I have little to say, right now. My profundity (if ever I had any) is exhausted
And so am I.